SECTION 1 – WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our website or fill out a form. We collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address when you purchase something from our store, including services, or when you register on our website. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
When you browse our store on-line, we also automatically receive a visitor’s domain and your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address. This provides us with information that helps us learn about your operating system and browser.
SECTION 2 – WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- Personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. See Section 5 for more information regarding disclosure of information to outside parties.
- To send periodic emails and text messages. The email address and mobile phone number you provide for order processing or scheduling an appointment, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, new product and service information, promotions and other updates.
- To administer a promotion, survey or site feature.
SECTION 3 – HOW DO WE GET YOUR CONSENT?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will ask you directly for your expressed consent. We will provide you with an opportunity to say no at that time.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If, after you have given your expressed consent, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Urban You, LLC, ATTN: Urban You For Me, 3152 Peregrine Dr. NE, Suite 100, Grand Rapids, MI 49525.
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 5 – WHEN YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON THE SITE
In order to make a purchase or subscribe to a Urban You For Me Subscription, you must create an account and provide your name, shipping address, billing address, and credit card information. We use this information to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. All archived credit card information is maintained by a third party in a secure and safe environment.
We are also collecting the information related to what you’ve bought (“Purchase History”) and what you’ve stored in your cart for another time (“Saved Items”). We use your Purchase History in order to provide you customer service, support and handle returns. We may also use your Saved Items information to send additional reminders to remind you to purchase the items or to find out what you, and other customers like and improve your overall experience. We may also track your past purchases to provide you with a personalized profile of your shopping history.
SECTION 6 – DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We may disclose your Personal Information (such as contact information, purchase history, etc.) as follows:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To other parties with your consent. For instance, if you submit your email address to be added to a mailing list or Sweepstakes or other promotion, we will use the email address for the sole purpose of sending you announcements, special offers from Urban You For Me and its promotional partners along with Site updates.
- Urban You reserves the right to and may disclose Personal Information about you in response to (a) requests from local, state or federal law enforcement officials; (b) any judicial, administrative or similar proceeding or order, such as subpoena; (c) if required by law; or (d) to investigate suspected fraud, harassment, physical threats, or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, the Site or the App, rules or policies, or the rights of third parties or to investigate any suspected conduct which we deem improper.
SECTION 7 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these websites.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 7 – HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 8 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
CONTACTING US AND QUESTIONS
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at email@example.com or by mail at Urban You, LLC, ATTN: Urban You For Me, Operations Manager, 3152 Peregrine Drive NE, Suite 100, Grand Rapids, MI, 49525.