Urban You Skincare: Products for Daily Use or Post-Procedure
If you’ve had any medical spa treatment done before, odds are you’ve used a post-procedure kit. Whether you had Botox, Juvéderm filler, or a Glo2Facial (OxyGeneo), post treatment skincare is essential. Most post-procedure kits come with sample size products that don’t fit in a daily skincare routine.
Introducing Urban You Skincare: the future of post-procedure skincare. Complete with two serums and a nourishing moisturizer, the Urban You Skincare line comes with everything you need to keep your skin calm and rejuvenated after any aesthetic treatment.
What sets Urban You Skincare Apart?
As mentioned above, Urban You Skincare is the future of post-procedure care. Why? These products are universal and suitable for all skin types, plus products are full size! We’ve all received skincare samples that have blown us away, and we all know the heartbreak that comes from running out of product after only a few uses.
Nicole Gregory, CEO of Urban You and Urban You For Me, has always prioritized value and finding gaps in the Wellness Industry. She created the Urban You banking membership program, which brought guests at Michigan’s #1 medical spa the most value for their favorite services. Now, she’s bringing that same value to at home skincare.
Urban You Skincare: The Products
To kickoff the Urban You Skincare launch, we’re releasing three high quality, luxury products. Creamy, hydrating, and anti-aging — packed full of key ingredients. These products pair with many services offered at Urban You. Talk to a provider at your Wellness Consultation to learn which formula works best for you and your skin! Shop the Urban You Skincare line in our Wealthy, Knapp, and Northville locations. Become an Urban You For Me member to save 20% and stay up to date on when products launch online!
This ultra-nourishing cream with numerous hydrators and essential fatty acids assists the skin to attract and retain moisture for the health of the skin. It is as effective for dry/sensitive and traumatized skin as it is for normal to oily skin. It is great to assist those with skin that is showing the signs of aging or as part of your comforting post-procedure regimen. This gentle nutrient-rich cream will leave your skin feeling smooth and replenished.
Place a dime size amount (quarter size if treatment was also done on neck and chest) on the back of your hand. Dab with fingers and place on each section of the face until all is used. Lightly massage into the skin in a circular motion with fingers. Use at minimum 2 times a day in the morning and evening.
- Organic Safflower Seed Oil – an emollient rich in Linoleic Acid for hydrated, healthy skin.
- Niacinamide – conditioning Vitamin B3 provides hydrating, calming, and brightening benefits.
- Antioxidants – Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Copper Ferment.
- Essential Fatty Acids and Amino Acids – purifying and balancing benefits from
- Avocado Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Carnitine, and Thioctic Acid.
Antioxidant Rich Calming Serum
This calming serum harnesses the antioxidant power of oil-soluble Vitamin C, paired synergistically with Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid. This innovative form of Vitamin C is tolerated by all skin types and will help to brighten and tighten the skin for a luminous appearance. This serum works to lessen the appearance of redness, blemishes, and fine lines.
Place pea size amount (dime size if treatment was also done on neck and chest) on the back of your hand. Dab with your fingers and place on each section of the face until all is used. Lightly massage into the skin in a circular motion with fingers. Use three times a day; morning, afternoon and evening.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – an oil-soluble form of Vitamin C that allows for excellent bio-availability and remains stable in the skin throughout the day providing antioxidant and UV protection. Vitamin C is a must-have ingredient to aid in the production of collagen for youthful-looking skin and helps to minimize the over-production of melanin for a more even skin tone. This form of Vitamin C is also beneficial for acne conditions.
- Beta-Glucan – an antioxidant derived from soothing oats that aids in moisturization and helps to minimize the appearance of redness, as well as wrinkle depth and other visible signs of aging in the skin.
- Ferulic Acid – a free-radical scavenger paired with Vitamins C and E in this formula to enhance the stability and photo-protection to further help with the appearance of brighter skin with less UVB-induced redness.
Peptide Rejuvenating Serum
This Peptide Rejuvenating Serum delivers an innovative combination of Biomimetic Peptides, Neuropeptides, and Oligo Elements in one revolutionary product. The state-of-the-art formulation includes unique peptides that are molecularly identical to the life-giving growth factors found in the human placenta. When applied topically, these growth factor peptides and neuropeptides will help to reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and loss of elasticity over the face, eye, and neck areas.
Place pea size amount (dime size if treatment was also done on neck and chest) on the back of your hand. Dab with fingers and place on each section of the face until all is used. Lightly massage into the skin in a circular motion with fingers. Use three times a day; morning, afternoon and evening.
- Growth Factor Blend 5% – A liposomal blend of Biomimetic Oligo Growth Factor (GF) peptides consisting of Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF), Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF), and Vaso Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF).
- Neuropeptides – Acetyl Hexapeptides, which help to lessen the appearance of fine lines.
- Hyaluronic Acid – A powerful humectant, which helps to improve the appearance of hydration and youthful volume in the skin.
How do I Start my Wellness Journey?
A solid skincare routine boosts confidence, protects against aging, and promotes better overall health. It’s not about vanity; it’s about self-care and well-being. Whether it’s reducing the signs of aging, smoothing out skin texture, or tackling specific issues like acne scars and sun damage, skin treatments provide remarkable results with little to no downtime. Book your complimentary Wellness Consultation at Urban You, Michigan’s #1 Medical Spa, today.